Pages

Jul 20, 2014

Put a smile on their faces... praise them!

Hello friends:

As the new school year is fast approaching, it's hard for me not think about my new kiddos this year! I love to make them feel welcome and most of all, I like to make them feel important.

I like to use any opportunity I have to praise my students for their good actions, gestures, hard work and effort. I think that a little gesture can boost your students confidence and help them perform better in class.

I would like to share with you different resources I use to put a big smile on my kiddos faces, and make them feel confident in my classroom!

These bracelets were a huge success last year in my class, and I am planning to use it this year also! You just need to print, cut and have them ready to celebrate a special moment in your classroom!

A colleague from Puerto Rico shared this message last year with me and  I LOVED IT!!! I made it into a  mini poster and shared it with my students.


I  also printed it on cards stock and hung it out on my wall! I made sure it was visible to all my students!


This year I am going to add these cute cards to my rewards collection! I am also using them as stickers! You can download it for free {HERE} or from my blog.


For kids, I think kind words are worth more than toys! I hope you can use these ideas with your students and share new ones with me!

Have fun!

 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png
B is for bilingual

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10